Torrance Volkswagen Service
We’re knowledgeable about Volkswagen’s innovative Driver Assistance Features:
- FRONT ASSIST. Sensors monitor traffic and alert the driver to a potential collision. When needed, Autonomous Emergency Braking helps to slow and stop the VW.
- BLIND SPOT MONITOR. During lane changes, sensors alert the driver if another vehicle is in the VW’s blind spot.
- REAR TRAFFIC ALERT. When the driver is backing up, sensors can detect vehicles crossing the VW’s path and brake if necessary.
- LANE ASSIST. Sensors detect if the VW is drifting into another lane when the driver hasn’t used the turn signal.
- PARK ASSIST. This feature judges if the VW can fit into a parking spot and then helps steer the VW into the space.
- ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL. This feature maintains a pre-set distance between the VW and the vehicle in front of it.
- PARK PILOT. Sensors, audible signals and an optical display help the driver to back out of or drive into parking spots.
You can trust Hillside to care for your Volkswagen with precision and integrity. Our technicians are Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified and trained in maintaining and repairing VW cars. Our state-of- art diagnostic equipment includes Volkswagen Audi Group (VAG) computers. We use only original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts or the equivalent.
Hillside is an AAA-approved car repair shop. We stand behind the quality of our work with a two-year/24,000- mile warranty. Other special Hillside features include:
- Clean, attractive waiting area
- Complimentary coffee and home-made baked goods
- Free guest Wi-Fi
- Free local shuttle service
- On-site rental cars
- “Early Bird” and “Night Owl” drop-off options
- “Pick-up and Pay” until 11 PM
- Enjoy personalized attention in a friendly environment.
Please visit us and experience the Hillside Auto Repair difference for yourself.
Take advantage of the Volkswagen Special above and schedule a service appointment with Hillside Auto Repair in Torrance.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
"My parents have been taking their cars to Dave's shop for yeeeeeears. They are always impressed with the service and the family friendly environment. Recently the manager, Mike, went over and above to ensure their car was repaired on short notice so that they would not miss a scheduled road trip to their daughter's wedding."
"This is STILL my GO TO garage for just about everything ! If they can't or unable to do it, they will steer you the right way."
"As usual, the routine service was completed quickly and the car was clean when we arrived to pick it up."
George W., 2003 VW Beetle Owner