Are you experiencing problems with your vehicle’s performance? Have you noticed a decline in fuel efficiency, rough idling, or difficulty starting your car? Don’t risk damage to your vital systems. Hillside Auto Repair's Torrance diagnostic service will find and fix your engine problem quickly and affordably.
Your Check Engine Light Is On – Now What?
Everybody knows that a vehicle’s Check Engine light alerts you of a mechanical problem. The real question is what to do next.
Engine problems run the gamut of minor to serious, so it’s best to choose safety over curiosity and bring your car to your Torrance diagnostic service center for a thorough analysis. If your Check Engine light is on, it’s likely that some engine components need to be serviced, including:
- Engine sensors
- Ignition module and wiring
- Fuel pump
- Distributor cap and rotor
- Coil packs
Our comprehensive Torrance diagnostic service technicians will pinpoint the problem and repair it so your engine performs at its peak condition—oh, and that Check Engine light won’t bug you anymore, either.
When Does Your Car Engine Need Diagnostic Service?
If you’re experiencing these symptoms, it’s time to visit your Torrance diagnostic service center:
- Check engine light is on
- Engine idles irregularly
- Engine cranks but won’t start
- Knocking or pinging sounds
- Poor fuel efficiency
- Decreased power and performance
- Failing emissions test
- Decline in acceleration
These are just a few of many warning signs. If your Check Engine light is on or you notice a decrease in your vehicle’s performance in any way, visit the Torrance diagnostic service experts. We’re more affordable than the dealer (without all the hassle) and our customer satisfaction record is unmatched.
Torrance Auto Computer Diagnostic Service
Hillside Auto Repair's highly-trained technicians use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to find the root of the problem. Our Torrance auto computer diagnostic service includes:
- Discussing the symptoms of your engine performance problems with you.
- Testing your vehicle on the road to verify your concerns.
- Performing a visual inspection of your engine's major components.
- Checking industry bulletins, manufacturer recall information, and tune-up specifications.
- Obtaining trouble codes from your vehicle's on-board computer (if applicable).
- Performing a computerized analysis of your engine's major systems.
- Reviewing a detailed printout of our findings with you and discussing potential solutions to your engine problem.
- Performing the repairs you authorize following our complete diagnostic service.
- Testing your vehicle on the road again to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Giving you the peace of mind that all repairs are backed by our 2-year/24,000-mile warranty.
Diagnostic service prolongs the life of your car and saves you money. If your Check Engine light is on or you’re concerned about your vehicle’s performance, schedule an appointment with your Torrance diagnostic service center today. Call 310.504.1243 or request an appointment for your car online.