In the heat of Palos Verdes, Torrance and San Pedro, auto air conditioning helps you chill out!
It’s summertime and the temperature is rising! Have you had your annual auto air conditioning service check-up? If not, what are you waiting for? You don’t want to get stuck in hot weather without a dependable air conditioner to keep you and your family cool. Hillside Auto Repair is your one-stop-shop for Torrance auto air conditioning service and repair. Our ASE certified technicians have the expertise to repair any air conditioning problem.
Pay attention to warning signs.
Ask yourself the following questions about your car’s air conditioning system:
- Does the air conditioner blow only hot air from the vents?
- Does it blow cold air sporadically?
- Does your car’s air conditioner make loud noises?
- Do you hear the fan when the air conditioner is on?
- Does your car stall, idle unsteadily, or overheat when the air conditioner is on?
- Does the engine’s cooling fan cycle on and off quickly?
- Do odors come out of the vents?
- Do the windows fog over when you turn on the defroster?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, it may be time for your San Pedro auto air conditioning service.
Why is air conditioning service so important?
Your air conditioner is integrated into your car’s complete mechanical system. If your air conditioner begins to fail, other problems may follow. To help insure your auto air conditioner is ready for the summer heat, bring your vehicle in for an annual auto air conditioning service.
Hillside Auto Repair's Torrance auto air conditioning service includes:
- Diagnose and repair mechanical issues before they become serious
- Preventive air conditioning service including replacing refrigerant and adding lubricant for compressor
- Replace the compressor on your air conditioner, if needed
- Inspect air conditioner components to ensure they are working properly
- Run a variety of performance tests to increase the life of your air conditioner
Is your car ready for the summer heat? Call Hillside Auto Repair in Torrance at (310) 504-1243 or request an online appointment and we'll make sure your car is ready for the L.A. South Bay summer heat.