With summer right around the corner for PV, Torrance, and San Pedro, auto air conditioning repair is a must!
You don’t want to wait too long to fix any problems with your car’s air conditioning system. The next time you drive may be the time you'll need your air conditioner in tip-top shape. Bring your car in to our Torrance air conditioning repair and maintenance experts if you notice:
- Warm air from vents: This is by far the most common A/C complaint from customers. This can be caused by any of the following: system being low on refrigerant, an electrical or internal problem, or even something as simple as a control issue.
- Weak airflow: This symptom is also a frequent issue that can be caused by a weak compressor, a faulty blower motor, or a clogged filter. The Torrance air conditioning repair professionals keep the cool air flowing when you need it most.
- Unfamiliar noises from your A/C system: This could be one of the more serious issues if left unattended. This problem may occur if the compressor, pulley, or bearing is starting to fail. Be sure to let your Torrance auto air conditioning repair professional know if you are hearing strange noises from your car’s air conditioning system so they can diagnose as soon as possible. One of these vital components could be damaged, which can be expensive to fix if ignored. If any of these parts fail, you can be left stranded.
Studies show that car air conditioning systems lose an average of 15% of refrigerant every year. Seals can dry out during the winter when the system isn’t being used. Worn out seals lead to leaks that go unnoticed until the weather warms up again. You can prevent air conditioning problems year-round by getting your car checked by Torrance auto air conditioning repair specialists during regular maintenance inspections.
Let the Torrance Auto Air Conditioning Repair Pros Diagnose and Fix the Problem
Diagnostic tests are necessary to find and fix any issues with your system. This starts with a visual inspection of your air conditioning system. Your Torrance auto air conditioning repair and maintenance center follows a diagnostic process that includes:
- Testing the air temperature. If it’s too warm, a diagnostic test will check the amount of refrigerant in the system.
- Determining the air pressure. If the tests show low or no pressure, there is likely a leak that must be found and repaired before adding refrigerant. High pressure means there is probably a blockage in the system which will need to be flushed out.
Make an appointment for a preventive maintenance check-up for your car’s air conditioning to have your system thoroughly examined before you use it with any regularity. Don’t wait until it’s too hot to see whether your car’s air conditioner is performing properly. If something is wrong, bring your car to the Torrance auto air conditioning repair center. Keep cool. Save money. Prevent small problems from becoming big ones.
Call (310) 504-1243 or request an appointment online.