No Reason to Contact the Dealer to Replace your Prius BatteryPosted on: 09, January, 2019
Is it time for your Prius battery replacement?
When it comes time for your Prius battery repair or replacement, one of your biggest concerns is probably the mechanic. Do they have the ability to diagnose, repair and maintain my Prius hybrid vehicle? At Hillside Auto Repair, we share your concern. That's why we have our auto mechanics trained to service hybrid vehicles.
About Our Mechanics
- Javier and Sergio have certified completion in hybrid technology.
- Continue to stay up to date with the latest training.
- Have training and experience to diagnose, repair and maintain your Prius.
- Have access to the tools and parts to maintain and repair your Prius, including Prius replacement.
- Over 100 years of collective automotive industry experience.
Toyota Prius' have been on the road for quite a few years. At Hillside Auto Repair, we saw the need and demand for quality service, reasonable prices and a convenient place to take your Prius. We are hybrid technology trained, so you're in good hands. We also offer rental vehicles, if needed, while we work on your Prius.
Our approach to "Replacement" for your Prius battery replacement
The Hillside Auto Repair “Replacement” Battery is a “re-manufactured” HEV GEN 2 Prius battery. We have so much confidence in Prius batteries that they are available with a 3-year unlimited mileage national warranty*. Our "Replacement" batteries have been completely re-manufactured and tested:
- Upgraded materials to superior nickel plated buss bar to reduce corrosion.
- Re-engineered with upgraded materials (where possible)
- Each unit is thoroughly tested to confirm optimal battery pack performance
The battery is monitored via our Toyota Factory Computer during the installation/testing to insure correct function, balance, and its ability to hold a charge and to re-charge. When you bring your Toyota Prius to us for Prius battery replacement or other services, rest assured, it will be maintained or repaired correctly.
Call Hillside Auto Repair today at 310-373-7676 or request an appointment online.
*Call Hillside Auto Repair for details. The warranty does not cover commercial use (e.g. taxis or delivery cars). All pricing includes the battery and labor. Battery exchange required. Taxes & fees are extra.