If you own a vehicle, chances are you've been to an auto repair shop. How well do you know your Rancho Palos Verdes mechanic? The price of repair cost can be expensive, that's why it's important to have a mechanic you know and trust. And if you take your vehicle to the same repair shop over the years, they know you and they know your vehicle.
Reasons it's important to know your mechanic...
- They know you and your vehicle.
- They keep records of all your vehicle maintenance.
- You'll feel comfortable trusting them with your vehicle maintenance and your safety.
- You know their training and experience background.
Reasons to get to know your Rancho Palos Verdes mechanics at Hillside Auto Repair...
- Our mechanics are ASE Certified.
- Our hybrid technicians have earned The Hybrid Shop Certificates of Completion
- Our technicians have proven track records.
- Our mechanics constantly strive to better themselves so they can offer you the best possible experience.
- Every member of our shop embraces our “We Care” culture.
- Collectively, the Hillside Auto Repair team has nearly 100 years of experience servicing automotive vehicles.
Meet Our Team
- Mike Riegger is our senior service advisor and keeps things running in the shop. He’s been with Hillside Auto Repair for 22 years.
- Sam Bond is a service advisor and graduate of WyoTech Automotive Technology Program. He’s been working in the automotive business for ten years.
- Javier Ovalle is a certified Hybrid Technology technician, and a MACS certified air conditioning technician. With over 20 years of experience in auto diagnosis, service and repair, Javier joined Hillside over ten years ago.
- Sergio Ibarra is a certified Hybrid Technology technician, and a MACS certified air conditioning technician. He began working at Hillside over ten years ago, and has 30 years of experience servicing vehicles.
- Jose Ruiz is an ASE certified mechanic for brakes, and steering and suspension. He has been servicing cars for six years.
- Julio Santana is an ASE Certified Mechanic and specializes in suspension and steering work. He has seven years of experience and joined Hillside last year after started at Plaza in 2013.
Hillside Auto Repair has hybrid-certified technicians and offers comprehensive auto repair and service for both conventional and hybrid electric vehicles.
Call Hillside Auto Repair today for an appointment with your Rancho Palos Verdes mechanic, 310.504.1243 or make an appointment online.